Sunday, February 14, 2021

Animal Print Viscose Dress

 Hello!

I have been sewing during this pandemic as much as always... but I have missed posting a couple of projects, so here I am to mend that. 

I bought this awesome and bold viscose at Guthrie and Ghani's online shop, where I found some chambray I was looking for (and smartly (?) completed the order with two or three more fabrics). 

When I saw and touched the fabric, I immediately decided of replicating an old pattern from Patrones magazine, which is a successful piece in my wardrobe. 

This pattern has a very interesting bust shaping with a panel inserted in the upper bodice, which I like a lot.

It has the perfect flow for a viscose, as well as length and sleeves... this fabric could be easily quirky in some patterns, but it looks lovely in this one. 

I received good praise in my job, which is the only place I can wear my makes these days... And I feel ridiculously thankful for having that at least, although it means assuming some risk to my health. I also feel that I am contributing to my social group by taking care of the education and emotional wellbeing of children, besides having a good excuse to go on sewing. Life must go on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?