I got my inspiration in Saint and Sophia again, and used the same interlock bought in Ray Stitch in the jumpsuit. This is a midi sleeveless dress with a wraped bodice and a high waist.
I hacked the bodice from my Coco dress, which I drew using Aldrich's book. I used a sleeveless version and elongated the bodice by the neck cut line to the oposite side.
For the skirt, I used my self-drafted pattern too, the A skirt this time in a jersey fabric, but it works fine since it does not have any dart, only the widening of the side seams. It is a great pattern that I've used dozens of times.
Well, then everything is joined ate the high waist, and there you are, a comfortable dress to travel in summer. It is also smart and cool to wear it anywhere.
The interlock soft fabric is from the visit I made to Ray Stitch last month of May.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Wanna comment?