Saturday, January 12, 2019

Red and Coral Tape Carpet




A fellow knitter gave me the idea of finally doing the carpet I needed for the 1st floor outdoors terrace door. Gather stitch, big recycled cotton jersey tape, the coral one with some lycra. I bought it in a local shop, where they had a limited number of same colour tape, only three in red. I choosed the coral to make a combination but still getting a RED carpet, even when it had some lycra in it, being it recycled. 

I used 12 mm circular kneedles an dit was a very fast but very unconfortable knitting project. In fact, both my needles BROKE in the process, the tips of them. First one, then another. I was flipping!
Well, I finished in almost 2 months, knitting only the weekends, and not for long, because it was even painful in my back, arms and hands, the bigger the worst. But it was nice to go fast. So, a good, practical and gorgeous project. I love it. 

Here in Ralvery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?