Monday, April 7, 2014

Mauve Jersey Top







This is another version of my "Universal T-shirt" pattern, which I find so useful because of its raglan sleeves, as I've said in numerous occasions. In this case, I just added lots of ease, specially in the sides, and made a big neck cut.
 I sewed a bias stripe in the neck as facing, and in turning it inside, I decides it looked better if I left some visible part as a trim to the neck. The sleeves and hem are folded in themselves and machine zig-zagged. Very comfortable and nice design.
 

 I sewed a bias stripe in the neck as facing, and in turning it inside, I decides it looked better if I left some visible part as a trim to the neck. The sleeves and hem are folded in themselves and machine zig-zagged. Very comfortable and nice design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?