Sunday, March 21, 2021

Cherise Shrug


 I was surfing FB when I saw a gorgeous black cotton knitted jacket... I immediately asked my knitters group if they knew about some similar pattern and Esther, one of my fellow knitters, pointed me towards Kim Hargreaves' Heartfelt book. What a bunch of gorgeous projects! I was totally in love with quite a few of them... and then this shrug came as a total need. 


It was a really fast knit, with a gorgeous wool, in a wonderful color...and it perfectly matched my two Joni dresses.


It took me a month knitting only on the weekends. I made the sleeves in circular needles and went up a size to make for my tight knitting and big boobs. It resulted perfect sizing. 

I enjoyed every stitch of this project. It is awesome, and I can't wait to make more Hargreaves patterns, next one is gonna be the gorgeous cotton jacket that brought me to this book. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?