Saturday, March 26, 2022

Camouflage Jersey Top


This is one of these projects where you make some pants to go with everything and then you have to make something to go with them, if you know what I mean. 

I love these pants, they are comfortable, becoming and have big pockets. I can wear them with bands T-shirts to go to concerts, but I needed something to wear to school. 

So I got this camouflage jersey from tiendatelas and after some moths in my SMALL stash, it was its turn.



I decided to use my Universal T-Shirt pattern, classic style.. that is to say, raglan sleaves, small roundish/v-shapedish neck and very small ease all around. 


That pattern and this fabric were obviously calling for some colour blocking, so I used some small black elastic jersey remnant. 


I have made this one hundred times. It is still the best t-shirt pattern ever. I have even upped my neck banding skills after the previous project!

And it looks great with my pants.

100% awesome, f+ck modesty! 

I am going to my 3rd concert after the end of the pandemic and I am utterly happy here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?