Sunday, March 1, 2020

Black Organick Cotton Pyjamas

I discovered this gorgeous organic jersey in Ray Stitch in my last trip to London and after using it to make panties (the only ones I am wearing nowadays), I had to buy some more online to make some comfortable homewear. 
This is one more rendition of my Universal T-Shirt pattern, with some lace added to the bottom. Simple as that. I love this pattern with raglan sleeves, which comes originally from a Patrones magazine pattern. I can make it tighter or looser, giving or taking ease all around. It's similar to the Frankie T-shirt pattern in TATB's Stretch book, which I wanted to test, but then I thought, why change what is already perfect, right?
The bottoms are a second rendition of a rub-off copy of my friend's shorts. I saw her wearing them one day and then I asked her if i could borrow them a couple of days to copy them. They are absolutey perfect, so this is another pattern I might come back to from time to time. 
I plan to pack this when I travel as a pyjamas or something to put on when I am lying around home. I do not wear anything when I sleep at home, but one has to be more "decent" when sleeping in AirB&Bs, hotels, other people's houses, or even my car.
So, there. Pyjamas. Are they not cute??






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?