Thursday, August 30, 2018

Red Jersey Sundress

I've had this red jersey in my stash from some time now... I can't remember where I bought it, and that means it is been too long in my stash... I have to be more rational about buying fabric and then not doing nothing with it... Anyways, its day finally arrived. 

I've been wanting a jersey sundress with an elasticated waist for some time... not ideal for my figure, but it this kind of dresses look amazing on petite women I've encountered on the beach, so I did not want to feel excluded, haha...

I used a BurdaStyle magazine pattern without any alteration or hackering. Well, I just shortened it 10 cm or so and placed the elastic higher than it was marked in the pattern, because I wanted it to sit on my waist-waist, no in my low waist as in the picture.

It is a pretty simple pattern to make and the result is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?