Saturday, October 27, 2018

Denim Midi Skirt + Black Top

This is a mistake into a project. 
I ordered some stretch denim at Stone Fabrics to make a pair of jeans, and when I received it, I saw it had no stretch at all. They were very kind, as usual, and let me have some other fabric in exchange, and they told me I could keep the non-stretch denim. I thought I better did something with it, and I decided a midi skirt would be best. 

I used my own pattern, which is perfect, cut it in the middle front to put some snap fasteners. I love putting snap fasteners with my hammer: bam-bam-BAM!
The result is just perfect. It is a lovely skirt for winter and spring, specially when the weather is warm and my legs are not tanned. I don't like to flash my white legs around...
Here I am wearing it with a black top I recently made, using the part I removed from some pregnancy pants I repaired for my not-pregnant-anymore friend. 
And with my new Swedish Hasbeens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?