Sunday, November 18, 2018

Viscose Cobra Corsage Wrap Dress

When I saw Lady McElroy's Cobra Corsage fabric I decided it had to be mine. It is a wonderful design, and viscose crepe is a good combination. 

I decided also immediately, it had to be a wrap dress, and the Liza dress pattern from O'Shea's book is the perfect wrap dress for knit fabrics. 

Again, I made the sleeved variation with a flared skirt. I already explained in my previous rendition of this pattern, the I had to correct armholes, but maybe it was a matter of seam allowances not being included there. I must repeat I hate this method for lazy people of including seam allowances in patterns. It just adds confusion and makes it inaccurate.

Anyways, I have now my tissue pattern with all the modifications made and without seam allowances, for future use. 

It is a wonderful pattern and I will probably cut it again in the future.

It was a wonderful combination, and it has proved right. I love wearing this dress. 


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?