Sunday, January 19, 2020

Panties!


I have been testing this pattern, the Acacia Underpants (which on top of its perfection, it is FREE!), for some time now... I think this is the fourth trial, and I can finally say they are perfect now. 
The trial and error has to do with sizing. Following the size chart resulted in some small knickers at the beginning, with some big elastic bands! Then I went two sizes up and it was too big. Finally, a medium size, for this fabric, is perfect. 
With such close to the skin, tight piece, one has to be accurate and precise. Not all the fabrics have the same stretch, and it happens the same with elastic bands. 
I have used a gorgeous black organic cotton from Ray Stitch. Since it is a small rib knit, it has some give in it without any plastic, which is great. They have it also in white. 
Now I am waiting for somebody to make some organic elastic band 5mm wide. Please!
I love them. I can't stop wearing even the smaller and bigger samples, so with these perfectly sized ones, my skin and mucosae are going to be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?