Sunday, May 14, 2023

Black Gingear Jeans

 This is my second attempt at the Ginger Jeans, and I am glad to report these are pretty pretty close to perfection. 

Fabric is perfect, to start with. A black 2% stretch cotton denim, 13,5 oz weight, from Denim Lab. The perfect amount of stretch, the perfect thickness, the perfect shade of black. AWESOME. 


I decided to use again the Middle Rise Ginger Jeans  pattern. I love its seat in the low waist, just under the belly button, and also just the minimum ease all around to be slim and comfy in a 2% stretch fabric. 


Being this fabric narrow, your need the double length to pull a pair of jeans. But then I got all confused when cutting it upside down and turned over to prevent it from spinning, and it does spin around my left leg, all the way to the back. being dark black, nobody notices but me, and it is not uncomfortable, so still a success. But I cannot say they are perfect. 


Pretty cool, though!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?