Saturday, May 13, 2023

Grey Camouflage Cavally Wool Biker Jacket



There is this online shop in Madrid that curates awesome fabrics. They bring some designer remains at very good price. 


This wonderful pure wool is from Cavalli. It is so beautiful I had to buy it and make a jacket I did not need, just to honour such a gorgeous fabric. 


I thought a biker jacket would look great in this fabric, so I searched Burdastyle database, and I found the perfect pattern. I ordered the past number in my local library-bus, and I had a fantastic pattern for free.

The only modification needed was the total length, to which I added about 5 cm.

I bought some awesome zippers in the fabulous haberdashery Santa Anna, in Barcelona. I interlined it with fusible cotton and installed a beautiful grey cupro lining.  

It is awesome, perfect, comfortable, warm and a luxury to wear.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?