Thursday, September 27, 2018

Skull Minidress

Another "Coco" for my collection! I think this is the 4th short sleeved mini dress I've made with this pattern and it is not going to be the last. It is comfortable, becoming to my figure and very practical. 
I bought this fabric in Goteborg, and I thought it would be done in an afternoon. Then at the first fitting I realized I had cut it with the skulls upside down! It took a whole week to take the fabric off the wrong skirt part and sew them together to the new skirt, matching the lines included.

 I had to make four triangles and assemble them at the sides of the new skirt. I had no more fabric to do it otherwise. My fabric was so sparse I had to leave the sleeves upside down.

But it is lovely at the end, so all the work was worth it. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna comment?